Company Description: MOLARI Employment Services is a full service employment agency that provides temporary staffing, temporary to permanent placement and permanent placement in office, industrial and medical settings. We are committed to matching professional, knowledgeable employees with our clients' needs.
The professional staff of MOLARI Health Care Services works to provide families and individuals with alternatives to long-term institutional care through in-home assistance including personal care, meal preparation and shopping. A pool of qualified staff are also available to work in healthcare facilities.
Some High School Coursework
MOLARI is looking for a Case Manager for a company in Pittsfield. The position is temp-to-hire and Full Time. Spanish bilingual a plus!
- Responsible for initial contact with households presenting for services either via the telephone, e-mail, mail or in-person and perform an initial needs based assessment on said households.
- Responsible for coordinating needs with available financial assistance and other social service resources.
- Responsible for the implementation of initial, and when appropriate, in-depth screening and assessments of all referred customer households. Said assessment process may include the development of a comprehensive household self-sufficiency plan.
- Responsible for keeping accurate confidential files for each customer intake; maintaining a computer database with pertinent information on current and potential customers; providing information to customers on all internal and external programs and resources; and making appropriate referrals to internal staff and external resources.
- Responsible for providing supervisors, and other designees with all information needed for required reports and assist said parties in the preparation of all required reports including any reporting or data entry required through program software systems.
- When necessary, shall assist staff or their supervisor with their respective responsibilities.
• Proficient in WORD, Excel and Microsoft Outlook
• Computer literate overall with the willingness and ability to learn new software and systems
• Takes initiative.
• Knowledge and experience with service agencies and resources for homeless individuals and families;
• Willingness to work as part of a team to promote the goals of the program and agency;
• Sensitive to the needs of the homeless, low income and diverse populations;
• Ability to work in a busy, diverse team setting;
• Excellent time management, organizational and communication skills;
• Excellent oral & written communication;
• Bi-lingual preferred
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (1/2 hr. lunch)
High school diploma; Associates Degree in business administration or a related field
Experience with administrative work and/or training which provides the required knowledge, skills & abilities to perform the duties of the job
- Spanish Bilingual a plus
- Valid driver’s license/Reliable transportation
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Basic internet understanding
- Excellent oral and written communication skills