Looking for a stimulating new job that will challenge and fulfill you? Look no further, you found us!
We are an employee and customer focused savings bank and are experiencing an exciting growth period. We are looking for energetic full time Quality Review Specialist to help us support our growth.
If you have a knack for critical thinking and problem solving -
If you are detail oriented -
If you enjoy expanding and sharing your knowledge -
If a steady routine is ideal -
Then please take a look at the rest of this ad.
We offer an environment of excellence where teamwork and accountability are a must! If you are a quick learner and have exceptional follow-through skills you will be happy here. If this description describes you, we know that you will be surrounded by people who are passionate about what they do, committed to excellence, and know how to have fun doing their work.
Please apply below by attaching your resume and cover letter. If you feel you are the person we are looking for, tell us about all your past successes.
Actively participate in and foster the ACB Culture of Excellence while supporting the Bank's strategic initiatives.
Provide operational support to the Retail team on a wide variety of topics including but not limited to account opening, CIF records, backup IRA support, processing questions, research questions (not including research request processing), procedural questions, etc.
Perform quality review of new deposit accounts and maintenance on existing accounts to ensure accuracy and established standards are being maintained.
Consistently and effectively manage behavior within ACB's established customer service standards and core values while adhering to all established Bank Policy and procedures.
• Results of related deposit audits and exams.
• Maximized utilization of Insight and related products.
• Superior front line support, training, and quality review.
• Successful completion of special projects as assigned.
DUTIES AND PRECISE TASKS:
1. Commit to and live by a no excuses environment whereby all employees are held 100%accountable for behaviors, actions, performance, and attitudes.
2. Adhere to all Bank policies and procedures.
3. Retail Support:
a. Provide operational support to the Retail team on a wide variety of topics including but not limited to account opening, CIF records, backup IRA support, processing questions, research questions (not including research request processing), procedural questions, etc.
b. Review and file monthly branch administration paperwork.
c. Review daily and monthly retail administration reports.
4. Quality Assurance & Review:
a. Perform quality review for all new accounts and maintenance to existing accounts.
b. Perform quality review for all CIF information on new and existing customers.
c. Stop payment review and maintenance.
d. Identify manual rate changes made to accounts, review for authorization and accuracy.
e. Batch (file) Retail documents in iDentifi.
f. Manages change of address requests for internal controls.
5. Review, maintain, and/or create Retail procedures and forms as assigned.
6. Review COCC’s weekly releases to bring awareness of enhancements and efficiencies to Retail’s administration for review.
7. Assist in creating and coordinating training efforts for retail staff including but not limited to system training, policy and procedure, etc.
8. Adhere to telephone and communication standards when interacting with customers to attract business.
9. Perform additional duties as requested.
You must be able to pass a background and credit check.
Adams Community Bank offers a competitive salary, people who are passionate about what they do, committed to excellence, and know how to have fun doing their work.
Adams Community Bank is an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, military status, national origin, age, disability or genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
** When you are done applying via the Bershirejobs.com website you will be directed to the Adams Community Bank website to answer a few more questions.
Thank you for applying!
|May 31||Full Time New||Bank Tellers||Adams Community Bank||Great Barrington|
|May 31||Full Time New||Retail Branch Supervisor for our NEW location in Great Barrington||Adams Community Bank||Great Barrington|