Ski Butternut is seeking a full-time, year-round Vehicle and Equipment Maintenance Mechanic. This position will oversee the Mechanic Shop which is responsible for the routine maintenance and repair of small engines, vehicles, and heavy equipment.
This position requires hand-on mechanical troubleshooting and repair tasks, some of which may occasionally require working in inclement weather. Ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years of relevant work experience as a mechanic and/or shop manager. Wages will commensurate with experience.
· Health insurance
· Paid vacation
· Season pass for yourself (You Ski/Ride for FREE)
· Substantial discounts on Season Passes for family members.
· Employees Save 30% in our Ski & Snowboard Shop.
· Free use of rental equipment (skis or snowboard) - Rental manager approval required.
· Employees Save 30% on food.
|May 22||Full Time||Lift Maintenance Technician||Ski Butternut||Great Barrington|
|May 22||Full/Part||Tuning and Repair Shop Technician||Ski Butternut||Great Barrington|