Northern Berkshire Pediatrics
77 Hospital Ave, Suite 302
Company Description: At Northern Berkshire Pediatrics, we consider it both a great joy and responsibility to care for children. Most of us are parents ourselves, so we strive to be understanding and available to the families we are privileged to serve. We are honored to be chosen as a child's primary medical provider and are confident that our patients and their families will be pleased with the quality of care and services that we provide.
A vital part of our service to children begins with our outstanding staff who works hard to manage and maintain a professional, caring and supportive environment for our patients in a timely manner. Our doctors are lifelong learners. Not only have they received advanced medical training in pediatrics, they continually pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest in child health care. We look forward to providing ongoing comprehensive medical care as each child grows, changes, and ultimately becomes a young adult.
Behavioral Health Clinician
licensed for independent practice in Massachusetts - Preference: Required
Northern Berkshire Pediatrics, an experienced, dedicated and family-focused pediatric practice, is seeking candidates for an exciting opportunity in pediatric behavioral health integration. The successful candidate will join our current Behavioral Health Provider and our clinical staff to deliver fully integrated behavioral health services to our patients.
Northern Berkshire Pediatrics is a Pediatric Physicians’ Organization at Children’s (PPOC) affiliated primary care practice.
We prefer 32 to 40 hours per week but can be flexible for the right person.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• A master’s degree in social work or mental health counseling or doctorate in psychology.
• Must be licensed for independent practice in Massachusetts (LMFT, LICSW, LMHC, or Licensed Psychologist)
• Experience working with children, adolescents, and families
• Experience in pediatric primary care, or other pediatric medical setting is preferred.
• Excellent diagnostic skills, flexible approach to work, and use of problem-focused, cognitive and behavioral interventions is highly desirable.
• Candidates should have a proven record of collaborative service delivery, outstanding written and verbal communication skills, ability to document within electronic medical system, and the flexibility and adaptability required to work in a very busy medical practice.
Interested candidates should send CV or resume, letter of interest, and salary expectations to email@example.com.