Company Description: Racingjunk.com is just one of the stellar automotive classified websites owned and operated by Internet Brands, Inc. RacingJunk.com is located in North Adams, MA, and is part of Internet Brands Auto Classifieds, a division of Internet Brands, who owns and operates an interrelated, complementary group of online marketplaces serving motorsports enthusiasts.
Our extended family of niche-focused, online classified sites connects millions of buyers and sellers across a wide range of motorsports enthusiast groups, from racing and performance to classic cars, motorcycles and powersports.
We are partnered with some of the most powerful names in the industry, extending our reach to millions of active consumers throughout the automotive and performance racing communities. These partners include race tracks, sanctioning bodies, series and events as well as television, online and print media. For a complete list visit: https://www.racingjunk.com/partners
About Internet Brands, Inc.
Internet Brands (www.internetbrands.com) is an innovative online media company that operates media, community, and e-commerce websites in consumer categories including automotive, health, shopping, and travel. We also create and license leading social media software and applications.
Internet Brands’ network of 200+ websites reaches more than 90 million unique visitors each month. Our network is ranked one of the Top 50 most popular web properties on the Internet by comScore. Our Automotive and Home portfolios rank in the Top 5 most-visited properties in their respective categories as ranked by comScore, and our websites have received dozens of awards from publications including Time Magazine, MSNBC, PC World, and Forbes.
Additional Business Name: Internet Brands Auto Classifieds
We at Internet Brands Auto Classifieds merge the passion for automotive racing & performance with unique employment opportunities. Our North Adams, MA or El Segundo, CA based office is currently looking for a Marketing Coordinator who has the drive to succeed.
- Handle monthly advertiser reports – updating & analyzing campaign performance
- Gather key company and industry information and communicate it to the team on a regular and timely basis.
- Handle weekly sales activity reports – updating daily calls, emails sent & received, orders sent & received, etc.
- Handle various marketing and promotional programs and projects under the guidance of the Senior Sales & Marketing Manager and the Director of Sales & Business Development.
- Compile leads for the national sales team through industry, online, & social media research
- Help pack for events and tradeshows
- Represent Internet Brands in a professional manner at all times including times when traveling. Some travel to automotive racing & performance events (such as the SEMA Show) may be required.
- Assist with all other projects, programs and tasks as needed and as directed by the Director of Sales & Business Development or the Senior Sales & Marketing Manager.
-Site-wide social media reporting across our portfolio of Auto Classifieds businesses on all platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.)
- Customer journey mapping using Google Analytics to identify user pain-points
- Seminar and deck preparation for virtual live events and video-based events
- Collect, review, analyze, and present data and findings
- Salesforce call & activity scheduling for the sales reps, especially as it related to customer renewal/follow-up flow
We offer a thorough training program including Salesforce CRM, Google Analytics, and more, comprehensive compensation and benefits package, and a casual work environment.
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years experience in an office environment.
- Must have an interest in working in marketing.
- Interest in the automotive racing & performance market encouraged, but not required
- Customer focused
- Must be able to work well in a team as well as independently.
- Must be proficient in Excel, and Word.
- Must be highly organized with the ability to multi-task.
- Must have strong written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Willingness to travel with the sales team as needed.
- Must be a self starter.
- Associate degree required, Bachelors degree is a plus