Company Description: Excelsior Integrated is a leader in the emerging product and marketing fulfillment space. We offer outsourced fulfillment and logistics services for ecommerce businesses as well as companies with complex marketing operations. Our back-end order fulfillment system and front-end online web application are central components of our business and are essential to growth moving forward. Located in Lee, MA (Berkshire County), we serve clients located across North America and internationally. We offer competitive salary, benefits, and a high-energy environment with a lot of room for personal and professional growth.
Additional Business Name: Excelsior Integrated Inc.
To Commensurate With Experience
High School or Equivalent
The Receiver is responsible for all warehouse receiving of customer inventory and vendor supplies. The job requires daily unloading, counting, recording and stocking of supplies and customer inventory receipts. Updating system for pallet location of received items to maintain accurate locations and quantities of items within the warehouse management system. Ensure customer service levels are achieved and conduct cycle counts when requested by Warehouse Manager or Customer Support team.
Job Duties: (includes but not limited to the following)
• Timely and accurate receiving of customer inventory and packaging supplies
• Accurate updating of inventory by location in company database
• Daily loading and unloading of trucks and shipping couriers
• Aid Inventory Auditor with coordination and utilization of effective and efficient allocation of warehouse space, including control of the proper binning numbering system
• Report to manager and customer support team low or out of stock situations
• Lifting boxes that are 50 lbs or more
• Aid in inventory cycle counts per direction of manager
• Identify and resolve all issues relating to inventory discrepancies due to receiving inaccuracies
• Daily communication with manager the status of outstanding receiving issues
• Work closely with other departments to ensure accuracy of inventory bin locations, etc.
• Evaluate receiving processes and recommend improvements in efficiency and effectiveness
• Other tasks as assigned, including cross-training of self and others as backups, and/or filling in or rotating in other positions as company workload requires
Qualifications and Skills:
Warehouse Environment, Experience & Certification using Forklift, Reach Truck & Big Joe Lift Cart, Multi-tasking, Self-Starter, Quick Learner, Proficient in MS Office & Internet, Dependable, Accuracy, Well Organized, Frequent Walking, Ability to Lift 50 lbs, Ability to Work Overtime/Flex Hours & Occasional Weekends