Company Description: Excelsior Integrated is a leader in the emerging product and marketing fulfillment space. We offer outsourced fulfillment and logistics services for ecommerce businesses as well as companies with complex marketing operations. Our back-end order fulfillment system and front-end online web application are central components of our business and are essential to growth moving forward. Located in Lee, MA (Berkshire County), we serve clients located across North America and internationally. We offer competitive salary, benefits, and a high-energy environment with a lot of room for personal and professional growth.
Additional Business Name: Excelsior Integrated Inc.
To Commensurate With Experience
High School or Equivalent
Job Responsibilities: (M-F 8:00am - 4:30pm)
The Facility Maintenance position is to maintain the overall cleanliness of the Excelsior Integrated facility on a daily basis. The individual will be responsible for all areas outlined below and will work directly with the Warehouse Manager to maintain these areas and work to insure overall warehouse safety as dictated by Excelsior’s safety committee.
Job Duties: (includes but not limited to the following)
• Daily breakdown, bailing and recycling of cardboard
• Disposal / recycling of unusable pallets
• Disposal of warehouse and office trash
• Maintain general cleanliness of warehouse equipment and advise warehouse manager of needed repairs
• Daily maintenance of warehouse floors using auto-sweeper whenever possible
• Periodic review of pallet storage locations for empty boxes and pallets
• Help to maintain general warehouse organization
• Aid warehouse staff to keep aisles and work areas clear
• Aid in the discard of customer materials as dictated by warehouse manager
• Aid in the loading and unloading of trucks/containers
• Lifting boxes that are 50 lbs or more
• Other tasks as assigned, including cross-training of self and others as backups, and/or filling in or rotating in other positions as company workload requires
Qualifications and Skills:
Warehouse Environment, Experience & Certification using Forklift, Reach Truck & Big Joe Lift Cart, Multi-tasking, Self-Starter, Quick Learner, Proficient in MS Office & Internet, Dependable, Accuracy, Well Organized, Frequent Walking, Ability to Lift 50 lbs, Ability to Work Overtime/Flex Hours & Occasional Weekends