Coordinator of the Family Support Center (FSC)Job Type: Full time/Salaried
Job Location: North Adams, MA in office with local area travel Position Highlights: The Coordinator of Family Support Center oversee all intakes and Family Support Center (FSC) operations including DDS training and FSC programming. The goal of this role is to expand UCP member driven programming so that UCP provides a wide range of general family support services and activities which meet the interests and needs of families of children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Benefits include:
- Health insurance 1st of the month after hire date
- Agency paid life and disability insurance
- Vacation/Sick/Personal/Holiday program
- 403(b) retirement program with match
- Mileage reimbursement
- Tuition remission program
- Referral program
Specific Job Duties include:
- Develop/coordinate all FS trainings for members and families under the FSC contract
- Support and empower families to develop leadership skills and offer timely and relevant advice and information to all regarding available resources.
- Arrange for and provide a variety of support services for families and individuals.
- Serve as a contact for families experiencing crisis and coordinate of emergency services.
- FSC programming for recreational activities
- Family Support Intakes
- Assist families in applying for DDS eligibility and aid and support families throughout the intake process.
- Complete FSC semi-annual state report under the DDS FSC contract.
- Perform quality assurance reviews for contracted members best matched to the specific needs as indicated in the FSC contract.
- Train, instruct, assign, schedule, supervise, evaluate performance, and monitor work of assigned staff who work in the Center.
- Identify and create partnerships with community organizations with attention to those who provide culturally responsive services.