Sampco, the nation's premier provider of samples to the building materials industry, is growing!
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to add to our award-winning team!
This is a key position in our service platform and requires above average analytical and communication skills. Responsibilities include tracking progress of every project from inception through to completion and handling customer requests to include new projects, order processing and shipment tracking.
Inside Sales/Customer Service:
- Act as primary point of contact/liaison for assigned accounts, actively look for opportunities to increase revenue;
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with all customers;
- Provide and communicate quotes/estimates to customers as quickly as possible;
- Use your expertise and experience to identify opportunities to proactively problem solve for your customers and suggest solutions;
- Look for opportunities to cross sell Qualprint capabilities;
- Field special requests, expedite orders and follow-up proactively on late orders with ETA’s;
- Support all sales efforts in order to maintain current sales and build future sales;
- Notify customers when shipments are ready; communicate preferred carriers to shipping departments;
- Field quality complaints and serve as the liaison with the customer; track and communicate results.
- Proactively work with customer to determine project scope/requirements or changes to an existing project(s) via the internal Sample Project Form (SPF) process;
- Add and track all sales opportunities in Monday CRM;
- Log, track and report on the status of all projects to ensure the project remains on schedule via Monday;
- Work with all departments including but not limited to the gathering of information on design, scope of work, budgetary restraints and technical information; create/update the SPF; ensure that the customer receives pricing, prototypes or drawings for approval when expected; communicate approval or rejection and/or changes required; ensure that specifications and BOM’s have been created and reviewed for accuracy; follow up on questions or concerns; communicate with Outside Sales in order to update project forms and re-distribute to the team; communicate details to the production team;
- Manage the new product/project process including leading New Product Meetings (NPM);
- Manage incoming purchase orders (POs), internal special orders (SOs), and create Requisitions as needed for each project;
- Manage customer warehouse requirements;
- Other duties as assigned.