Sampco, the nation's premier provider of samples to the building materials industry, is growing!
We are currently looking to hire a dynamic team player for our accounting department. Sampco has locations in 5 states across the nation, including 2 offices in Pittsfield.
As a busy office, the accounting department is the key to our business success. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Prepare itemized invoices and/or statements
- Verify accuracy of billing data and revise any errors
- Responsible for organization and filing of all invoices for Accounts Receivable
- Post cash receipts
- Reconcile daily cash deposits
- Collections – contacts customers to collect payment information
- Review collections with Sales Manager and update collections worksheet
- Perform bookkeeping work, including posting data or keeping other records concerning costs of goods or services or the shipment of goods.
- Distribute all mail for the company.
- Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork.
- Provide primary telephone support including but not limited to receiving and routing all incoming telephone calls; taking and distributing messages; reviewing voicemail messages from the general mailbox; coordinating backup telephone support.
- Other duties as assigned.