The Berkshire Family YMCA is looking for a part-time housekeeper at our Pittsfield branch location. Night and weekend hours available. Some overnight shift availability may be required.
• Assists in daily custodial needs based on branch needs for the day.
• Performs various duties such as maintaining entrances, locker rooms, hallways, and various rooms and offices throughout the facility.
• Performs sidewalk/exterior clean up.
• Disposes of trash.
• Set up furniture for special events.
• Performs preventative maintenance as needed.
• Reports items that need repair.
• Keep supplies organized, maintain and clean facility and care for equipment.
• Assists in closing and opening of the facility.
• Must have the ability to use equipment and chemicals in prescribed manner, including ability to read labels, SDS information sheets, and instructions.
• Use of equipment and chemicals in their prescribed manner, reading and following labels, Safety Data Sheet information, and instructions.
• Create a nurturing and safe environment by reporting suspicious activity that may lead to child abuse or may violate the code of conduct.
• Other Duties as assigned by supervisor.