Company Description: MOLARI Employment Services is a full service employment agency that provides temporary staffing, temporary to permanent placement and permanent placement in office, industrial and medical settings. We are committed to matching professional, knowledgeable employees with our clients' needs.
The professional staff of MOLARI Health Care Services works to provide families and individuals with alternatives to long-term institutional care through in-home assistance including personal care, meal preparation and shopping. A pool of qualified staff are also available to work in healthcare facilities.
PCA Skills Trainer Supervisor
Some High School Coursework
The PCA Skills Trainer Supervisor works with the Program Director to oversee the provision of functional skills training for PCA consumers. This includes the following:
1. Provides training to PCA Skills Trainers which includes all elements of PCA training curriculum. Retrains Skills Trainers when program or contractual requirements change or when an individual Skills Trainer needs refresher training.
2. Accompanies newly hired Skills Trainers on a minimum of two in-person functional skills training visits.
3. Ensures that the frequency and quality of PCA Skills Training meets organizational and contractual guidelines.
4. Assists the Skills Training staff in resolving consumer issues as needed.
5. Provides guidance to Skills Trainers on appropriate ways to help consumers with individual issues.
6. Identifies on-going consumer issues and strategizes with the Skills Training team on best methods to address these issues.
7. Determines and instructs Skills Trainers on situations requiring telephonic or in-person Skills Training.
8. Instructs and monitors Skills Training staff on documentation requirements and quality.
9. Notifies Program Director when caseload demands are reaching capacity to ensure that the program maintains at least a 1 to 200 ratio of Skills Trainers to Consumers.
10. Other duties as assigned by the Program Director or Executive Director.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in human service field (preferred). A minimum of two years’ experience working with people with disabilities preferably in a program providing in-home personal care. Prior experience providing direct supervision to staff preferably in a human service program. Good phone, organizational, and computer skills. The ability to deal professionally and effectively with consumers, human service workers, and other business and professional people.