Are you looking for a more deeply satisfying career? Would you like to be able to play an important role in improving the lives of seniors by enabling them to enjoy greater freedom and mobility?
At Holiday Retirement, we have rewarding opportunities for individuals to provide bus and other transportation to our residents, including community outings and medical appointments. We’re looking to you to help these wonderful people go places in an orderly and respectful manner.
In this key role, you will drive and maintain buses and other vehicles and schedule destinations while being accessible to management to handle unexpected situations. To be successful, you must have:
- Compassion for others
- Unyielding integrity
- Composure under pressure
- Do-what-it-takes customer focus
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Possess a good driving records; must have valid CDL license and able to provide a copy of motor vehicle driving record prior to employment
- Ability to drive the bus or other vehicles, meeting all federal and state driving regulations and requirements
- Ability to operate the bus or other vehicles in a safe manner at all times
- Ability to maintain the bus or other vehicles.
Competencies Core to all Holiday Retirement positions: Compassion – Genuinely cares about people Customer Focus – Is dedicated to meeting the needs and expectations of the internal and external customer Ethics, Integrity, & Values – Adheres to Holiday’s core values and beliefs during both good and bad times.