Magnus Molding is Hiring for a Production Assistant with organizational skills, excellent work ethic, and a willingness to learn and grow.
• Support day-to-day operations with focus on Production and Scheduling.
• Assists with processing customer orders and internal purchasing.
• Shipping and Receiving support.
• Develop reports and edit current forms.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Must possess a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and have exemplary computer skills.
• Organizational and time management skills, that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly, with heightened attention to detail and accuracy.
• The ability to multi-task in a highly demanding and sometimes stressful environment.
• Able to give and receive constructive feedback in any given situation.
• Experience with ISO certification desired (not required)
• Some college experience or on the job experience a plus.
• Must be able to lift 30 lbs.