Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant - Part TimeLocation:
Williams Campus,WilliamstownJob ID:
The Williams College Health Service is seeking a Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant to provide primary outpatient medical care and health promotion to our student community. This is an 8-hour per week (One day a week) position for the 9-month academic year. This position will be interacting with the Williams College student body to perform on-site care; including physical exams, managing chronic illness, diagnosing and treating acute illness and injury, and providing wellness and disease prevention education to Williams College.
This position will support the mission of the college to provide a nurturing educational environment. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive community and strongly encourage candidates from underrepresented groups or who have experience working with a broadly diverse student population to apply.
This position requires fully in-person work. Remote work arrangements will not be available at this time.
- 3 or more years of primary care experience
- A current Massachusetts Registered Nurse License (or License eligible) and current certification as an Adult or Family Nurse Practitioner and prescriptive authority in the state of Massachusetts is required
- Experience with young adult/college-aged populations desirable
- Sensitivity and the ability to work within and with a diverse population are required
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and accomplish multiple tasks in a fast paced work environment
- Experience working with an electronic health record is preferred
Resume review will begin April 4, 2023 and continue until the position is filled. Pay range is from $56 to $62 per hour, commensurate with experience. Job Band 19. Please visit https://staff-careers.williams.edu/
to apply - all applications will be reviewed by the search committee.
Conditions of Employment
Employment at Williams is contingent on the verification of background information submitted by the applicant, including the completion of a criminal record check, and education when applicable.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Beyond meeting fully its legal obligations for non-discrimination, Williams College is committed to building a diverse and inclusive community where members from all backgrounds can live, learn and thrive. As part of this commitment, we will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process please feel free to contact us via phone at (413) 597-2681 or email at email@example.com
. To apply, visit https://staff-careers.williams.edu/psp/cangate/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=302454&PostingSeq=1Copyright 2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency