*** This is a Full Time Year Round position. 1st shift needed: 7am - 3pm ***
The Front Office at Jiminy Peak is located in the Country Inn and is “Customer Service Central” for the entire resort. Applicants should be willing to provide unforgettable service to each guest they see. In part, this means Front Office employees should have knowledge of Jiminy and the different services and amenities we offer. Applicants must be available weekends and holidays.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greet and registers guests in and out of the Hotel.
- Answers telephone and directs calls to appropriate departments.
- Issues room keys, brochures, lift tickets, etc.
- Works in conjunction with the bell staff to direct guests to their rooms.
- Dispatches bell person, housekeepers, and maintenance service employees in response to guest requests and follows up.
- Uses computer program to properly communicate maintenance requests using the Work Order system.
- Provides information regarding the hotel services.
- Provides driving directions and other concierge information to guests.
- Computes bills, collects payment and makes change for guests.
- Responds to complaints, service issues and other general questions or concerns as appropriate.
- Remains current on groups and property events.
- Updates Verdant Thermostat system for arrival/departures.
- Completes daily checklist to ensure operational consistency.
- Runs various reports on the computer for Management.
- Performs related services as requested by Management.
- Responds to website inquires and questions via the customer engagement messaging software system.