Company Description: Jiminy Peak is the region's premier four-season resort offering skiing, boarding, lodging, conference room facilities and featuring our Mountain Adventure Park.
We are looking for energetic and reliable people who want to join our team and provide the friendliest and most helpful mountain resort services possible.
If you share our values of:
* Obsessed with Safety
* Relentlessly Improving Guest Experiences
* Fostering People Relationships
* Forever Green - Devoted to Envirnomental Stewardship
* Intense Passion for Beauty
* Sustainable Profit & Growth
.........and want to contribute to a team focused on enhancing guest experiences at the most beautiful mountain resort in New England........then consider joining Jiminy Peak
For more information visit www.jiminypeak.com
2nd Shift Full Time Front Desk
Hotel & Restaurant
High School or Equivalent
The Front Office at Jiminy Peak is located in the Country Inn and is “Customer Service Central” for the entire resort. Employees should be willing to provide unforgettable service to each guest they see. In part, this means Front Office employees should have knowledge of Jiminy and the different services and amenities we offer. The Operator is responsible for processing incoming and outgoing communications courteously while maintaining a positive and professional image.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Answers and processes all incoming calls.
• Checks bulletin board and log books for all pertinent information.
• Forward messages and faxes as needed to guests and various departments.
• Dispatches bell person, housekeepers, shuttle and maintenance service employees in response to guest requests and follows up.
• Uses SMS to properly communicate maintenance requests using the Work Order system.
• Provides information regarding the hotel services.
• Provides driving directions and other concierge information to guests.
• Remains current on groups and property events.
• Performs related services as requested by management.
• Responds to Live Chat inquiries
Must have a positive and professional attitude. Must be able to communicate professionally over the phone, in person, and on radio.
Prior experience with multi-phone line system is a plus but not required. Must be available on weekends and holiday periods.