Ski instructor program for the winter season of 2021-2022.
This is a seasonal position.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Be knowledgeable in the principles and application of teaching snowsports, and has the ability to demonstrate and communicate that knowledge clearly and positively.
• Be able to maintain a safe learning environment.
• Be enthusiastic and outgoing.
• Accept all assignments with equal enthusiasm.
• Be professional and knowledgeable in all aspects of Jiminy Peak, including but not limited to lodging, food and beverage, and lifts.
• Be well groomed and in proper uniform including a turtleneck, jacket, and name tag.
• Able to adhere to Jiminy Peak’s mission, vision, and core values.
• Able to be punctual and adhere to a set schedule.
• Must be 16 yrs.
• Able to ski to an intermediate or “blue square” level.
• Has reliable transportation.
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 lbs. or more.
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS!