Company Description: Jiminy Peak is the region's premier four-season resort offering skiing, boarding, lodging, conference room facilities and featuring our Mountain Adventure Park.
We are looking for energetic and reliable people who want to join our team and provide the friendliest and most helpful mountain resort services possible.
If you share our values of:
* Obsessed with Safety
* Relentlessly Improving Guest Experiences
* Fostering People Relationships
* Forever Green - Devoted to Envirnomental Stewardship
* Intense Passion for Beauty
* Sustainable Profit & Growth
.........and want to contribute to a team focused on enhancing guest experiences at the most beautiful mountain resort in New England........then consider joining Jiminy Peak
For more information visit www.jiminypeak.com
Ski Instructor 19/20
Full / Part Time
High School or Equivalent
Ski instructor program for the winter season of 2019-2020.
This is a seasonal position.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Be knowledgeable in the principles and application of teaching snowsports, and has the ability to demonstrate and communicate that knowledge clearly and positively.
• Be able to maintain a safe learning environment.
• Be enthusiastic and outgoing.
• Accept all assignments with equal enthusiasm.
• Be professional and knowledgeable in all aspects of Jiminy Peak, including but not limited to lodging, food and beverage, and lifts.
• Be well groomed and in proper uniform including a turtleneck, jacket, and name tag.
• Able to adhere to Jiminy Peak’s mission, vision, and core values.
• Able to be punctual and adhere to a set schedule
• Must be 16 yrs.
• Able to ski to an intermediate or “blue square” level
• Has reliable transportation
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 lbs. or more