Get a $500 bonus when joining our Housekeeping team!
*** This is a Full Time Seasonal Position ***
The housekeeper primary responsibility is for the daily cleaning of assigned guest-rooms to Jiminy Peak's standard of cleanliness.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Performs routine daily cleaning of assigned rooms: changes bed linen; replaces towels cleans bathroom thoroughly; vacuums, mops and dusts daily; upkeep on vacant rooms; replenishes paper goods; and maintains orderly cart and storeroom.
• Prioritizes workload according to guest arrivals and departures.
• Calls Housekeeping for additional supplies and items when needed
• Performs periodic heavy cleaning of rooms on an assigned basis.
• Reports and documents any observed or known safety hazards, conditions or unsafe practices and procedures to management immediately.
• Performs other job-related duties as directed
• Adheres to Jiminy Peaks standards for guest service
• Must be able to physically perform housekeeping tasks that require pushing heavy carts, bending, lifting, and being active all day.
• Must be flexible and able to work with a variety of people.
• Must be able to work with strong chemicals and safely use chemicals for cleaning purposes.
• Must be able to prioritize workload, keeping up with assigned schedule.
• Must be safety conscious; stays alert for potential injuries.
• Must have pride in completing assigned tasks to Jiminy Peak standards.