Company Description: Jiminy Peak is the region's premier four-season resort offering skiing, boarding, lodging, conference room facilities and featuring our Mountain Adventure Park.
We are looking for energetic and reliable people who want to join our team and provide the friendliest and most helpful mountain resort services possible.
If you share our values of:
* Obsessed with Safety
* Relentlessly Improving Guest Experiences
* Fostering People Relationships
* Forever Green - Devoted to Envirnomental Stewardship
* Intense Passion for Beauty
* Sustainable Profit & Growth
.........and want to contribute to a team focused on enhancing guest experiences at the most beautiful mountain resort in New England........then consider joining Jiminy Peak
For more information visit www.jiminypeak.com
Full Time Seasonal 1st Shift Front Desk Associate
High School or Equivalent
The Front Office at Jiminy Peak is located in the Country Inn and is “Customer Service Central” for the entire resort. Applicants should be willing to provide unforgettable service to each guest they see. In part, this means Front Office employees should have knowledge of Jiminy and the different services and amenities we offer. Applicants must be available weekends and holidays.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet and registers guests in and out of the Hotel.
- Issues room keys, brochures, lift tickets, etc.
- Works in conjunction with the bell staff to direct guests to their rooms.
- Dispatches bell person, housekeepers, and maintenance service employees in response to guest requests and follows up.
- Uses computer program to properly communicate maintenance requests using the Work Order system.
- Update Verdant Thermostat system for arrival/departures.
- Answers telephone and directs call to appropriate departments.
- Provides information regarding the hotel services.
- Provides driving directions and other concierge information to guests.
- Computes bills, collects payment and makes change for guests.
- Responds to complaints, service issues and other general questions or concerns as appropriate.
- Remains current on groups and property events.
- Completes daily checklist to ensure operational consistency.
- Runs various reports on the computer for Management.
- Performs related services as requested by Management.
- Responding to website inquires and questions via the customer engagement messaging software system.
Qualifications: Detail orientated. Must be able to work weekends and holidays. Prior customer service experience is a plus. Able to stand for long periods of time. Basic computer skills (Springer-Miller a plus), Microsoft applications, and basic math skills required. Reliable transportation and a strong phone presence.
The applicant will consent to a criminal background inquiry that shall be used to determine suitability for employment. Consideration for employment will only be granted upon completion of both the application and the online electronic CORI Authorization Form with digital signature. A temporary offer of employment may be made to an applicant on the express condition that Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort LLC. has submitted applicant's completed online electronic CORI Authorization Form with digital signature to DataSource Background Screening Services prior to the offer of temporary offer of employment.