STARTING AT $16 PER HOUR - Hiring Seasonal contract ending December 12/31/2021
We're excited to be looking for a Warehouse Associate to join our rapidly growing team in Pittsfield, MA. Reporting to our Director, Warehouse, you will support our picking, packing, replenishment and receiving functions with possibility of permanent status with full benefit eligibility that is backdated to your original start.
This role will be perfect for you if you are hardworking, organized, and up for a fun challenge.
How will you support our team?
• Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
• Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
• Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
• Report any discrepancies
• Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
• Operate and maintain warehouse vehicles and equipment as needed
We're looking for someone with...
• Ability to lift-up to 50 lbs.
• Success in meeting accuracy requirements.
• Ability to maintain a safe and clean work environment.
• Meet performance standards of the position in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be able to work flexible hours, overtime and weekends as needed.
• Day shift, evening shift and weekend shifts available.
Why join us?
•Our team is made up of sociable, fun, creative, and passionate people -- who are driven and great at what they do.
•We work hard, but have fun as well. We have a pet friendly office and biweekly Summer BBQs to bring the team together.
•We’re growing rapidly, so we’ve got tons of exciting growth opportunities for our amazingly talented team. We always look internally first.
•The usual items you'd expect - your choice of two options for medical care subsidized 70% by the company, dental, vision, a company matching 401 (k) plan at 4%, employee discounts, fun team events, and much more.
About The Annie Selke Companies
The Annie Selke Companies have achieved continuous success since our beginning in 1994. We believe your home should make you happy. The best way to achieve that happiness is by surrounding yourself with people, pets, and amazing products. For over 20 years, we've created bedding, rugs, sleepwear, and home furnishings for you (and us) to love — stylish pieces that stand out and stand the test of time.