Company Description: We work toward one end: Make people happy by designing beautiful, quality-conscious products that bring joy to your home.
Annie Selke is committed to providing employees with a total compensation package, below is a partial list of what we offer on the first day of the month after 30 days of service.
High School or Equivalent
The Annie Selke Companies have achieved continuous success since our beginning in 1994. We believe your home should make you happy. The best way to achieve that happiness is by surrounding yourself with people, pets, and amazing products. For over 20 years, we've created bedding, rugs, sleepwear, and home furnishings for you (and us) to love — stylish pieces that stand out and stand the test of time.
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to join our team as a Receptionist.
The Receptionist will handle a variety of administrative support tasks, including answering phones, receiving visitors, preparing meeting and training rooms, sorting and distributing mail, and making travel arrangements.
• Welcome visitors, interviewees, customers, etc. at front door
• Answer phone calls and direct calls appropriately
• Maintain tidiness of the reception area
• Order office/department supplies
• Schedule and coordinate appointments and interviews
• Assist Senior Leadership Team with any administrative or scheduling tasks
• Copy, fax, and scan documents
• Arrange, review, and distribute incoming mail
• Oversee various office files and provide general filing support
• Perform administrative tasks such as: photocopying, updating various spreadsheets, compiling records, distributing documents, internet research and information retrieval
• Maintain confidential work relationships to provide high level admin support; handles confidential information with discretion
• May screen job applicants and greet new employees
• Other duties as assigned
• High school diploma/ GED required or 2+ years of applicable experience
• Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred
• Demonstrated ability to draft, revise, and proofread correspondents
• Strong organizational skills
• Must be able to multitask
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
• Solid word processing skills
• Demonstrated knowledge of office systems, technology, and relevant software (MS Office Suite.)