The CDL driver will be operating equipment in yard to move precast concrete products. Our drivers are home every night.
• Wear and maintain personal protective equipment at all times while strictly adhering to all safety policies and procedures.
• Understand, follow and promote all company policies and procedures.
• Clean and prepare work sites to eliminate possible hazards.
• Operate a yard horse to mover precast product.
• Perform other job functions duties as directed by Supervisor in a safe and effective manner.
• Demonstrate diligence in maintaining a clean, work environment at all times.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Education- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) preferred.
• Experience- 1 to 3 years operating experience.
• CDL Class A driver’s license required.
• Ability to read, understand and comprehend documents such as safety rules, operating instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to speak effectively and interact with other team members, and leadership preferred.