This position is a responsible support position, in which the incumbent is expected to perform diverse duties with a degree of independence of action and judgement. The incumbent will be called upon to perform assigned tasks in a thorough and complete manner and to provide a wide range of office duties.
Supervision: Reports to the Section 8 Program Manager and the Section 8 Program Specialist.
- Oral and written communication between landlords and tenants
- Answering phones, scheduling appointments and maintaining records
- Ability to keep files and paperwork organized
- Working with low income households with an importance of discretion
- Ability and willingness to work with the public
- Eager to learn new tasks and able to work well with the rest of the team
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure with little to no supervision
- Have knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Bi-lingual in Spanish/English preferred, but not mandatory
Duties, responsibilites and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with our without notice.