Lee Public Schools
300A Greylock Street
Custodian 2nd Shift
High School or Equivalent
School Superintendency Union #29
Lee Public Schools has the following position available:
Full Time Custodian, 2nd Shift
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION: All aspects of school facilities cleaning and maintenance. Requires:
• Knowledge of use of floor equipment
• Basic mechanical knowledge
• Must be able to lift 50lbs.
• Ability to work/communicate in a school setting, with varying stakeholders including students, parents, staff, and community members
• Ability to work as a member of the facilities management team, problem solving in real time, with flexibility to respond to facilities needs as they arise
• Attention to detail, pride in high quality work
• Ability to learn new techniques, products and equipment through training and mentoring
• Ability to work independently, and self-manage time and work responsibilities
Commitment: This position is full-time, with benefits. It is expected that the working hours will be second shift (2:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.). This job requires call-in and overtime as directed.
Compensation: Per Custodial Contract
Please submit letter of interest and resume to:
Lee Public Schools Superintendent Office
Attn: B. Bianco
300 Greylock Street, Lee, MA 01238
application can be downloaded
The Lee Public Schools comply with all federal and state laws prohibiting discrimination in hiring or employment practices. The Lee Public Schools does not discriminate based upon race, color, national origin, sex, handicap, gender identity, religion, and/or sexual orientation.