• Develop Injection Molding processes on new and existing injection molds at PPE.
• Analyze and monitor Injection Molding processes to sustain a stable process that results in quality products
• Troubleshoot injection mold processes as issues arise
• Communicate with Engineering, Quality, Tooling and Manufacturing issues with injection molding processes
• Perform minor mold and machine maintenance, as needed.
• Provide instruction of established processes to other process technicians and supervisors/operators
• Perform Start-up/shut down of machinery as requested by the supervisor in order to meet manufacturing scheduling and efficiency requirements
• Record new and updated injection molding processes in accordance with PPE procedures, policies and practices
• Investigate issues with the injection molding process that lead to standard molding defects in product
• Interact with other departments in order to resolve scrap, defects or downtime of injection molding machines
• Perform occasional additional tasks as requested by supervision.
Certification: Fork Lift truck, and Crane certification
Hard Skills: Knowledge of lean manufacturing, Microsoft office
Soft Skills: Collaborating, Communication, dependable, logical thinking, make deadlines, Multitasking