Company Description: For over 80 years we have served the Pittsfield, Bennington, and North Adams areas and have helped new car and used car buyers find the perfect vehicles to drive home in. After decades of service to our customers, we have become synonymous with providing a quality selection, excellent prices, and friendly service.
The honest and courteous staff at each of the Haddad Dealerships dealers understands the needs of each customer, and look forward to providing not only the vehicle that will fit your needs, but also the prices you want. Among the range of quality brands we offer includes Subaru, Toyota, Hyundai, and Nissan along with the full gamut of pre-owned vehicles. In other words, the Haddad Dealerships has exactly what you are looking for!
Product Specialist at Biggest Dealership in the County
North Adams, Adams, Williamstown, Clarksburg, Florida, Cheshire, Lanesborough, Pittsfield, Lenox
Some High School Coursework
Drivers License - Preference: Required
There is finally an opening at our elite Toyota location for a Product Specialist! Join the highest volume dealership in the Berkshires as they embark on their biggest year yet! With new high tech product like the 2019 Rav 4, we are anticipating a very busy winter season.
This is not your typical sales job. Our customers are demanding change and we have listened. Product specialist are dedicated to taking care of their customers. Gone are the days of the stereotypical car salesmen. We need hardworking, energetic and enthusiastic professionals looking for an awesome career!
What your day will look like:
• Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses
• Direct clients to online tools available for reviewing vehicle options, packages, features.
• Prepare and present demo vehicles so latest technology is enabled and ready for display (Bluetooth, navigation, green fuel options, hybrid tools, etc.)
• Explain product performance and benefits
• Describe all optional equipment available for customer purchase
• Build strong rapport with customers
• Perform high-quality, professional and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of new/used vehicles
• Work closely with Sales Manager on pricing tiers associated with different models & their respective technology options
• Have fun, learn and enjoy this really awesome business!
• Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday
• Eager to learn about the automotive industry
• Ready to hit the ground running on learning new products in & out
• Outgoing with a friendly personality
• Have quality customer service skills
• Possess strong communication skills
*Compensation is hourly + bonus with room for advancement*
**We offer health, vision, dental, life insurance and more!**
***401k with company match***
****Paid vacation time****
----Excellent company culture----
^^^^^We only promote from within!!^^^^^