Company Description: J.H. Maxymillian, Inc. (Maxymillian) is a family owned and operated, heavy civil construction contracting and environmental remediation firm serving the private, federal, state and municipal sectors throughout the Northeast. With thousands of environmental and civil contracts completed over the past 50 years, Maxymillian is regarded as one of the most experienced and knowledgeable contractors in the Northeast environmental and civil construction industries.
To Commensurate With Experience
High School or Equivalent
Up to One Year
J.H. Maxymillian, Inc. is seeking an experienced Warehouse Manager for our large, well-established civil construction firm. The qualified candidate will be a highly organized and motivated team player with effective communication skills, and capable of supervising a team of up to 6 employees.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
• Materials and Supplies: Inventory, purchase, and maintain extensive supply of small construction tools and equipment, construction supplies, specialized testing equipment, safety products, and office janitorial supplies.
• Facility Maintenance: Oversee main office building maintenance, snow plowing, and rubbish removal.
• Deliveries: Oversee JHM equipment transfer, and the delivery of fuel and materials/supplies to job sites as needed.
J.H. Maxymillian, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
• Valid Massachusetts Driver's License;
• Experience in construction industry;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Suite;
• Highly organized;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.