Company Description: T&M Auto is a family owned business operating in the Berkshires for 30 years. We are a licensed Mass. state inspection station, used auto dealer and automotive repair shop. We are also an auto-body repair shop specializing in collision repair and custom restorations.
We offer a competitive wage and benefit package.
Apply in person at 512 Curran Highway, North Adams MA 01247.
State Inspector, Auto Detailer
To Commensurate With Experience
High School or Equivalent
State Inspector/ Auto Detailer
T&M Auto is looking to add another member to the team. The primary responsibility of this technician will be to perform Massachusetts State Inspections. This position is also responsible for basic building maintenance. The successful candidate will be able to learn how to detail and clean cars, learn basic tire repairs and to assist other technicians when needed.
We will provide training and guidance to attain a State Inspectors license to the proper candidate.
• Perform State Inspections in an accurate and efficient manner.
• Read and follow work orders.
• Follow production schedule and T&M Policies.
• Work in harmony with all T&M staff.
• Communicate and work closely with administrative staff
• A valid drivers license
• Ability to attain a Massachusetts State Inspectors License
• Ability to lift 45+ lbs
• Above average quality focus.
• Own basic hand tools.
• Ability to work well in a team environment.