The primary purpose of this position is to make quality sheet to satisfy customer needs through training and experience. The position will support machine tolerances, specifications, materials, and conduct all operations in a timely manner. In addition, this position will monitor machine quality, neatness, inspection and more specifically, the person in this role will be responsible for:
• Reading shop orders
• Following and documenting quality specifications
• Complete lift truck training and demonstrate safe driving
• Counting, stacking, labeling and packaging of finished goods.
• Participating in proper shift handoffs
• Adhering to job safety requirements
• Completing safety orientations
• The operation of choppers, belt tables, lift tables, sheet counters, and packaging tools
• Reporting of any injury or incident
• All other duties as assigned
This position qualifies for a $2,000 sign on bonus.
Plaskolite seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
• High School diploma
• Ability to work 12 hour shifts (either 5:00 am to 5:00 pm OR 5:00 pm to 5:00 am) in a 2-2-3 routine schedule (including every other Saturdays and Sundays) and overtime (mandatory and voluntary) as business demands require.
• Eager to learn
Boxcar Media, LLC North Adams, MA 01247 Tel: 413-663-3384 / Fax: 413-664-4251 Email: email@example.com