North Berkshire School Union #43 (NBSU) represents a successful regional collaboration between the towns of Clarksburg, Florida, Monroe, Rowe, and Savoy to effectively educate over 400 students in four rural schools (grades PreK-8). We are seeking a School Adjustment Counselor to work with the students in two of our schools.
* Helps elementary and middle school students attain an optimum level of personal and social adjustment by developing positive working relationships with the teaching staff and other support service personnel to identify needs, share information and design programs.
* Experience supporting students on 504s/IEPs, delivering direct social, emotional, behavioral services and documenting progress.
1. Bachelor's Degree, Master's preferred in counseling, social work, education or related field
2. Massachusetts certification or appropriate license
3. Experience working with elementary and middle school age students in an educational or human services setting.
Please submit cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to or drop off at the following address: NBSU, 26 Union Street, Suite 1A, North Adams, MA 01247, attention: John Franzoni, Superintendent of Schools
NBSU does not discriminate on the basis of raced, color, national origin, religion, housing status, gender, age, gender identity, sexual orientation or disability. We are an equal opportunity employer.