Company Description: We are a small town insurance agency with a wide range of clients from our loyal neighbors to successful and accomplished individuals nationwide. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service and expert advice to our clients while preserving our solid reputation with our carriers.
We are looking for a motivated and career focused individual. Prior experience and producer license is preferred.
- Salary is negotiable, based on experience.
- Possible remote work opportunity, after training period completed
- We offer a great benefits package, including health care, vacation time, retirement plan, paid holidays, continuing education and several regularly scheduled employee wellness perks.
- Handle calls/mail/email communication from insured and/or carriers
- Inform and educate clients about coverage, exclusions and exposures
- Assist clients in making appropriate coverage changes
- Respond to all client inquiries regarding their insurance program including producing binders, certificates, policies and other related items accurately and per agency procedures and standards
- Maintain agency files, including client electronic file in agency management system, accurately and consistently
- Review and complete renewal packets per procedure
- Provide excellent service to customers by pro-actively servicing their account and addressing their concerns in a pleasant and professional manner
Toole Agency is one of the oldest family-owned independent insurance agencies in Western Massachusetts. Our purpose is to be the best agency we can be for our clients, our community, our colleagues and our companies. We believe in:
> Training – We believe that proper training and support is essential.
> Communication – We believe in open, transparent communication.
> Compassion – We believe in the power of compassion.
> Empowerment – We believe in empowering decision-makers.
> Service – We believe in serving our Clients, Community and Internal Customers
- Communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing
- Gather information, organize data and make decisions using analytical and problem-solving skills
- Possess high attention to detail
- Display good follow-up commitment
- Multi-Task – Perform a variety of duties and frequently change tasks using different techniques, procedures or degrees of attentiveness without loss of efficiency or composure
- Ability to work cooperatively and enthusiastically, independently and as a team member
- Probing skills
- Clerical skills needed include typing, use of basic office equipment, familiarity with Microsoft Office Products, email and internet