Company Description: Hillcrest Educational Centers is a private not-for-profit agency that provides a range of individualized and comprehensive clinical, psychological and special education services for children, adolescents and families in Berkshire County, MA and the Northeast. The students served by Hillcrest in nonresidential and residential programs have complex psychiatric, behavioral and/or developmental disorders, including autism, and a variety of high risk behaviors.
Hillcrest Educational Centers, with 4 sites located in the scenic Berkshire Hills of western Massachusetts, serves over 109 students and provides full and part time employment to over 500 staff. 24 hours a day, year round delivery of services allows for flexible schedules for students finishing undergraduate or graduate degrees.
Hillcrest Educational Centers offers extremely competitive wages and an outstanding benefit package that includes tuition assistance, medical, dental, life, disability, and retirement plan.
Summer Youth Development Professional
15.64-$17.54 Per Hour
Pittsfield, Lenox, Great Barrington
Full / Part Time
High School or Equivalent
We would love to have you consider joining Hillcrest Educational Center as a member of one of our teams. We are a premier human service organization with more than 35 years of experience improving the quality of life for special needs youth through education, clinical, and residential services.
Summer full-time position that can transition to an on-call position in the fall.
Shift differential for second and overnight shift.
Starting Salary: $15.64-$17.54/hr (earn more with experience and education)
Bachelor's Degree preferred. High School Diploma or equivalent accepted with relevant experience.
Respond through BerkshireJobs. You can visit our website at www.hillcrestec.org and go into our career section to complete your application.
NO EXPERIENCE? WE PROVIDE TRAINING TO PREPARE YOU FOR YOUR ROLE
- Two weeks of orientation provided to prepare you to begin your new role
- Learn about the mission and culture of our organization
- Listen to program leaders and staff as they share their experiences
- Hear from a student panel about their challenges and successes
- Get certified in Therapeutic Crisis Intervention
- Get certified in 1st Aid and CPR
- Spend a day doing a guided observation
Why work with Hillcrest? You will have the opportunity to:
- Challenge yourself professionally while contributing to the education of youth facing mental health/behavioral challenges
- Lend your expertise and collaborate with highly skilled professionals
- Empathize with traumatized youth needing support
- Join a dedicated organization leading the field in residential treatment
- TRANSFORM LIVES OF THOSE IN OUR COMMUNITY AND BEYOND!!
HILLCREST EDUCATIONAL CENTERS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER