Company Description: Hillcrest Educational Centers is a private not-for-profit agency that provides a range of individualized and comprehensive clinical, psychological and special education services for children, adolescents and families in Berkshire County, MA and the Northeast. The students served by Hillcrest in nonresidential and residential programs have complex psychiatric, behavioral and/or developmental disorders, including autism, and a variety of high risk behaviors.
Hillcrest Educational Centers, with 4 sites located in the scenic Berkshire Hills of western Massachusetts, serves over 109 students and provides full and part time employment to over 500 staff. 24 hours a day, year round delivery of services allows for flexible schedules for students finishing undergraduate or graduate degrees.
Hillcrest Educational Centers offers extremely competitive wages and an outstanding benefit package that includes tuition assistance, medical, dental, life, disability, and retirement plan.
High School or Equivalent
Position Description: Works to ensure campuses and other specified areas are kept in a clean and orderly condition.
Educational Requirements: High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Licenses or Certification: Must have a clean valid drivers license (eligible for an HEC license)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Collects necessary equipment and supplies and proceeds directly to work area.
2. Collects all trash (infectious, regular and recyclable) from designated areas and transports trash to dumpsters, compactors or incinerator for processing.
3. Keeps trash cart holding rooms clean and orderly throughout shift.
4. Washes walls, windows, ceilings, doors and floors in assigned areas per regulations.
5. Dusts and damp mop floors in corridors, entrances, stairwells and other assigned areas.
6. Vacuums areas if carpeted.
7. Returns unused and unsoiled supplies to department office at the end of the shift.
8. Notifies management of equipment needing repair. Reports safety hazards.