Company Description: MOLARI Employment Services is a full service employment agency that provides temporary staffing, temporary to permanent placement and permanent placement in office, industrial and medical settings. We are committed to matching professional, knowledgeable employees with our clients' needs.
The professional staff of MOLARI Health Care Services works to provide families and individuals with alternatives to long-term institutional care through in-home assistance including personal care, meal preparation and shopping. A pool of qualified staff are also available to work in healthcare facilities.
Some High School Coursework
We are currently hiring Warehouse Associates for our picking, packing, replenishment and receiving functions.
Must be able to:
• Repeatedly lift up to 50 pounds.
• Stand for long periods of time as well as climb, kneel or squat as needed.
• Process and pick orders for shipment to the customer.
• Receive and put away inbound product.
• Meet accuracy requirements.
• Identify process issues such as inventory control issues, replenishment/stocking errors, and present them to the Supervisor.
• Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
• Successfully work independently and in a team environment.
• Work in a fast-paced environment and meet performance standards of the position.
• Must be able to work flexible hours, overtime and weekends as needed.
• Warehouse equipment experience a plus, however will train as necessary.
Employment is contingent on a favorable background check and drug screen.