Company Description: MOLARI Employment Services is a full service employment agency that provides temporary staffing, temporary to permanent placement and permanent placement in office, industrial and medical settings. We are committed to matching professional, knowledgeable employees with our clients' needs.
The professional staff of MOLARI Health Care Services works to provide families and individuals with alternatives to long-term institutional care through in-home assistance including personal care, meal preparation and shopping. A pool of qualified staff are also available to work in healthcare facilities.
Part Time Bookkeeper
Some High School Coursework
The Bookkeeper is responsible for financial recordings of companies, for compliance with state and federal financial regulations, and assists in financial matters.The Bookkeeper is responsible for properly recording all financial transactions in a timely manner to accurately reflect the financial position of each entity.
Specific Tasks & Duties:
(1) Financial Reporting/Analysis
- Prepare any financial information required by other staff members.
- Prepare various financial analyses as requested by the President and Vice Presidents.
- Prepare any other related financial projects representative of said position as directed.
- Prepare daily cash deposits for various properties in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations timely and accurately for various properties.
- Compile information required for auditors, assist and monitor audit performance completion
Work Schedule: Part-time or full-time schedule. Can be flexible based on the needs of the successful candidate.
- 3-5 years of experience working with full cycle accounting.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office a must
- Strong organizational skills necessary