Warehouse Associate, North Point Brands, LLC
DBA Cheeky Fishing; DBA Wingo Outdoors
Part time (15-20 hours) Seasonal (September 15-January 30)
North Adams, MA. The company operates a 4,000 foot office space, including its warehouse, in the Norad Mill. We are an 8-person team with an excellent office culture.
Founded in 2009, Cheeky Fishing develops, manufactures, markets and sells high performance fishing reels, equipment and apparel. The company is dedicated to pushing the limits of product design to create fly fishing equipment that specifically aligns with the demands of a growing demographic of progressive anglers. To that end, the company launched a second brand in 2014, Wingo Outdoors, a manufacturer of belts, accessories and pet products geared towards outdoor and fishing enthusiasts. Cheeky Fishing and Wingo Outdoors are co-located in North Adams, MA and run side-by-side under the parent entity North Point Brands. The Warehouse Associate (WA) role contributes to both brands.
Cheeky and Wingo currently distribute product on six continents through a robust dealer network of specialty fishing, outdoor and “Big Box” retailers, as well as an online direct-to-consumer platform. Our company culture values a professional and responsible “work hard, play hard” mentality and a relentless passion for business growth. If you can’t maintain a great attitude while contributing to the company’s growth in any way you can, this position is not for you.
For more information on Cheeky Fishing and Wingo Outdoors, please visit http://cheekyfishing.com/ and https://wingooutdoors.com/.
North Point Brands is seeking a part time seasonal Warehouse Associates who will assume a crucial role in the company’s shipping and receiving operations. This position is ideal for individuals who thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment who understand the importance of shipping/receiving within the setting of a fast growing business.
An ideal candidate will have experience in a warehouse or in a retail/product setting, ideally having some experience shipping packages. An excellent candidate will be detail oriented, good at math, and highly dependable. It is critical that the individual is reliable, dedicated to their work, and detail oriented.
Pay and benefits are competitive and commensurate with experience.
• Processing, packing and fulfilling online orders with accuracy
• Processing, packing and fulfilling wholesale orders with accuracy
• Prepping/tagging/labeling of product for shipment
• Quality control, warranty, and inventory management
• Unloading and organizing product shipments as they arrive
• Counting, outflowing and recording inventory accurately
• Maintaining levels of office and shipping supplies
• Interfacing with inventory and shipping software
• Maintaining an organized/clean workspace
• Maintaining strong written and verbal communication
• Ability to learn product line and fulfillment procedures
• Math skills to assist with inventory management and counting
• Must be able to regularly lift 20 lbs and occasionally 40+ lbs
• Strong analytical skills and uncompromising ethics
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Independent worker with ability to operate with little oversight
• Highly motivated self-starter with an ability to role up sleeves and “get stuff done”
• Motivated by success in an entrepreneurial environment
• Team player
• Reliable transportation
Passion for fly fishing, fishing, or outdoors activities.
To be considered for this position please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.