Company Description: Envision working with one of the world's largest hospitality companies. With over 7,000
hotels, 145 Vacation Ownership Resorts, 200,000 rental units and more than 25,000 associates
across six continents you'll discover the rewards of working in an energetic environment with caring colleagues. Rewards that include a career path with diverse opportunities, learning and
Wyndham Worldwide (NYSE: WYN) has been an industry leader in hospitality with almost
$4 billion in revenues. Wyndham continues to expand and grow through industry leading efforts
like Women on Their Way and Wyndham Green. While you may know our brands RCI, WorldMark by Wyndham, Ramada, Days Inn and Travelodge; there are many more aspects and companies to this leader in hospitality.
As one of FORTUNE Magazine's Most Admired Companies, Wyndham Worldwide is one family, one
team of professionals who actively strive to provide our customers and each other with our
signature Count On Me! Service promise. A promise to be responsive to needs, to be respectful in every way and deliver a great experience. It's more than a promise, at Wyndham it's been
recognized as a commitment, visible in our awards including Newsweek's 100 Greenest Companies,
Diversity Inc's 25 Noteworthy Companies and Ethisphere Institute Lists of the World's Most
Ethical Companies amongst others. Come and join our Wyndham Family and discover the rewards for
To Commensurate With Experience
High School or Equivalent
• Separating, washing, drying, ironing, and folding of all hotel towels and linens.
• Must maintain high standards of linen cleanliness and laundry room maintenance.
• Responsible for assisting with linen inventory.
• Assist customers with linen exchanges and questions.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Familiarity with cleaning products and equipment as well as cleaning techniques.
• Moderate physical effort (lift/carry up to 50 lbs)
• Frequent lifting, pushing of supplies and equipment.
• Prolonged standing, walking, reaching, stooping, bending and kneeling.
• Must be able to work independently and follow instructions regarding priorities of tasks or functions.
• Must learn the standards for cleanliness and maintenance of all common areas inside and outside.
WVO Requires a background check prior to employment.
Must be 18 years of age or older to apply.
Must be available to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
VISIT WWW.WVOJOBS.COM TO APPLY ON THE COMPANY WEBSITE. TO LEARN MORE ABOUT WYNDHAM VACATION RESORTS and WYNDHAM BENTLEY BROOK RESORT, PLEASE VISIT WWW.CLUBWYNDHAM.COM