Company Description: Jiminy Peak is the region's premier four-season resort offering skiing, boarding, lodging, conference room facilities and featuring our Mountain Adventure Park.
We are looking for energetic and reliable people who want to join our team and provide the friendliest and most helpful mountain resort services possible.
If you share our values of:
* Obsessed with Safety
* Relentlessly Improving Guest Experiences
* Fostering People Relationships
* Forever Green - Devoted to Envirnomental Stewardship
* Intense Passion for Beauty
* Sustainable Profit & Growth
.........and want to contribute to a team focused on enhancing guest experiences at the most beautiful mountain resort in New England........then consider joining Jiminy Peak
For more information visit www.jiminypeak.com
Full Time Year Round Events Coordinator
High School or Equivalent
Experience in Office or Hotel experience - Preference: Required
We are currently looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our Sales Team. If you like a high pace position and avoid the routine of a traditional 9 to 5 job, then this opportunity is definitely for you!
Primary responsibility is to assist and support the Conference Sales and Wedding Department with day to day operations. To ensure guest satisfaction at every level of involvement of the resort, serving as an effective liaison between the sales departments and the Jiminy Peak community.
JOB TASKS AND FUNCTIONS:
- Maintain sales filing system.
- Assist with sales and revenue reporting.
- Schedule and record minutes for meetings. Distribute to appropriate people.
- Install rates and packages for Conference Sales group contracts in Springer Miller.
- Enter rooming lists and group reservations as needed.
- Monitor room blocks for reservation pickups, rooming lists due and release unused room blocks in Springer Miller.
- Create and distribute welcome letters for group arrivals.
- Send Group Surveys after each group departs and distribute to the appropriate department.
- Attend weekly function meetings and fill in of the Catering Manager is unavailable.
- Be onsite during weddings and events to ensure details are carried through.
- Maintain and distribute a calendar of events.
Skills and Specifications.
- Customer service oriented with excellent interpersonal skills and professionalism in person, by email, and by phone.
- Strong ability to clearly and effectively create and deliver content to intended audience, with both oral and written communication.
- Ability to remain organized and meet deadlines while managing multiple projects and assignments at once.
- Computer proficiency with:
- Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Publisher, Outlook).
- Social media and online networking.
- Knowledge of Springer Miller or Hospitality POS System.
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively as a team member.
- Able to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs.