Company Description: MountainOne is a mutual holding company headquartered in North Adams, Massachusetts. Banking, Insurance, and Investment products are offered at full service offices in the Berkshires (Pittsfield, North Adams, Williamstown) and on Boston's South Shore (Quincy, Rockland, Scituate). MountainOne is dedicated to the local communities we serve, with a mission of delivering solutions of real value that help individuals, businesses, and community institutions manage their financial lives with clarity and confidence.
MountainOne Bank, founded in 1848, provides a complete array of personal and business banking and electronic services.
MountainOne Insurance provides personal and business insurance, bonding services and group benefits solutions.
MountainOne Investments provides individual investment services and group financial benefit plans (financial professionals offering securities and advisory services through Commonwealth Financial Network®, Member FINRA/SIPC, a Registered Investment Advisor)
$15-18 Per Hour
High School or Equivalent
MountainOne currently has a full-time Universal Banker II opening in our North Adams branch. We are seeking a friendly and proactive customer service professional to provide exceptional service in accordance with MountainOne’s customer service standards. This position participates in the daily operation of the branch; including but not limited to responsibilities for account management and assisting customers with banking products, transactions and other financial products/services as needed; for providing timely and efficient completion of transactions while maintaining accurate records and thorough handling of all monies assigned. The Universal Banker proactively participates in the branch sales referral process as directed by management.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
1. Provide superior customer service in the handling of customer inquiries or complaints through both phone and email interactions;
2. Demonstrates discretion in the ability to manage conflict and resolve problems in a professional manner;
3. Strong knowledge of all products and services offered by MountainOne Bank, to include but not limited to deposits, loans, the issue and servicing of ATM and Debit Cards, Online Banking, Bill Pay, Mobile Banking, Remote Deposit Capture, and ACH;
4. Actively refers loan origination, insurance and brokerage services to appropriate departments and affiliates;
5. Commitment to ongoing training and education;
6. Knowledge of all bank policies and procedures relevant to this position;
7. Strong commitment to MountainOne’s core values and established service standards;
8. Performs related customer service and clerical duties as assigned by the Customer Care Officer;
9. Maintains compliance with all related bank policies, confidentiality, Bank Secrecy Act, standardized procedures and regulations;
10. Other duties as assigned.
Please email your resume and letter of interest to: email@example.com. MountainOne is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. (Compliant with VEVRAA and Section 503 rules)
MountainOne Bank is Member FDIC. Member DIF. Equal Housing Lender.
Insurance and Investments are not insured by the FDIC and are not deposits or other obligations of, or guaranteed by, any depository institution. Funds are subject to investment risks, including possible loss of principal investment.
The financial advisors of MountainOne Investments offer securities and advisory services through Commonwealth Financial Network®, member FINRA/SIPC, a Registered Investment Adviser. Fixed insurance products and services offered through CES Insurance Agency or MountainOne Investments. MountainOne Bank is not a registered broker-dealer or Registered Investment Adviser. MountainOne Bank and MountainOne Insurance are not affiliated with Commonwealth. MountainOne Investments’ main office is located at 85 Main Street, Suite 100, North Adams, MA 01247. (413) 664-4025
1. High School Diploma required;
2. Experience in Retail Banking or Call Center preferred;
3. Excellent and proven interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills;
4. Flexibility to be available during scheduled hours or cover other shifts as needed;
5. Ability to handle conflict and resolve problems in a professional manner;
6. Ability to deal with and show discretion in confidential matters;
7. 10% availability to travel outside of 25-mile radius;
8. Ability to sit, bend, perform computer input and/or answer the phone for extended hours.