Currently hiring for a Full Time Home Care Staffing Coordinator/Human Resources position within our Berkshire County location.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Ability to multitask with multiple projects
• Experience working with computer programs
• Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
• Strong organization skills
• Detail oriented and excellent documentation skills
• Strong customer service skills
• On Call Rotation for Phone Calls after hours
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Scheduling and Recruiting CNA, HHA, RN, LPN etc. for Facilities and Home Care Shifts and Visits
• Recruit and Process New Referrals correctly and in a timely manor
• Able to hold orientation for new employees
• Prior Experience as a scheduler/recruiter representative a plus
• Full time, Competitive Wages with on call Bonuses, Health New England Insurance, Dental Dental, 401k with up to 4% match, Holiday, Vacation and Sick time Pay.