We are seeking reliable Medical Assistants to perform various office and clinical duties to help our practice run efficiently. Our medical assistants will work directly with providers to maintain patient records, prepare patients for examinations, collect lab samples, and coordinate care with community services.
This position is full-time (40 hours), working four days per week. Our office is open Monday through Friday. No nights, no weekends, no major holidays. Benefits package includes health insurance, retirement savings with employer contribution, 8 paid holidays per year, and earned time.
• Updating and maintaining patient records through our electronic health record
• Gathering and recording patient information such as vital signs, weight, height, and medication and allergy lists
• Cleaning and preparing examination rooms prior to and after patient appointments and procedures
• Collecting and processing lab specimens and performing other clinical tasks as assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
• Certified Medical Assistant
• Experience working in a medical setting
• General knowledge of medical terminology
• Experience working with an electronic health record
• High level of professionalism and dependability
• Strong customer service skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills