Culligan Water Company
392 Pittsfield Road
Company Description: Culligan works to provide better water for our customers in their homes, offices, restaurants, and industrial facilities around the world. Our complete line of water softeners, water filtration systems, commercial and industrial water treatment solutions, drinking water systems, whole-house filtration systems and bottled water delivery set the standard in the water treatment industry. Culligan was established in 1936 as provider of water softening solutions for residences, and has since grown to becoming a worldwide leader in water treatment needs, from the simplest filtration system to complex industrial water solutions. You can count on your local Culligan Man.
LINK TO APPLICATION: https://login.estratex.com/Applicant/Login.aspx?am9iaWQ9NzI0MjUmYz1XYXRlckNvJl9fX2g9LTMwNjM3ODU4OA==
$16.00 Per Hour
High School or Equivalent
Culligan is currently seeking individuals experienced in customer-focused positions to act as a route driver. The position profile requires that the individual be able to operate a company provided route vehicle, deliver product to and maintain good customer service as well as acquire new business for additional services. Must be dependable, organized, and have strong interpersonal and communication skills. Culligan offers competitive wages plus a commission plan and a generous benefits package.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Directly interface with customers and while doing so, may perform routine customer service tasks including order entry duties and identifying opportunities for other or additional company products and services
• Maintains routes and accounts for proper routing sequence, and helps with collections and minimum delivery requirements set by the store
• Responsible for vehicle inspections, including DVIR and monthly commercial vehicle inspections.
• Delivers/exchanges all types of P/E tanks, bottle water, salt, chemicals and filters as required on routes.
• Collect and document receipt of money from customers and complete all paperwork in a legible manner, including delivery tickets and route books.
• Ability to operate carts, dollies, fork lifts, lift gates, hand trucks and hand tools
• Must be able to work overtime if required to finish the route
• Must abide by all company policies as contained in the company employee handbook
• Perform all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standards and wear all safety equipment as required by the position
While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently works in outside weather conditions and therefore could be exposed to a variety of elements. An employee in this position is also subject to exposure to non-toxic chemicals and water.
Opportunities associated with position:
The company offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes health insurance (dental, vision and health), paid time off, and a 401K plan. This position provides a generally consistent work schedule and there is room for growth within the company.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Decisions and criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees at Culligan by WaterCo are made in a non-discriminatory manner, without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender expression, veteran status, age, FMLA status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state or local statutes.
Compensation & Benefits:
Employees of Culligan receive a competitive benefits package and exclusive privileges, including:
• Product Discounts
Culligan has over 70 years of experience in the design and distribution of water treatment systems for residential, commercial and industrial applications. We received the Good Housekeeping Seal and Consumer Digest “Best Buy” rating, plus the famous iconic “Hey Culligan Man” tagline. Culligan leads the industry in service, support and product innovation since introducing the first water softener in 1936 with over 800 dealers worldwide and offices in over 90 countries.
The company is strong, profitable, and well-positioned in the market with focus on strategic growth initiatives. The business is expanding in previously under-serviced segments, growing revenue both domestically and abroad, and generating higher-levels of profitability.
Culligan International Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• High school diploma or equivalent,
• Knowledge of the city area you would be working in
• Must be able to read, write and communicate in English
• Must be able to read and navigate with a map book or printed maps
• Maintain a good driving record, valid driver’s license (in some cases CDL)
Please note that employees who are offered a position are subject to a DOT physical (at time of hire and every two years after), a drug screen and a background check in accordance with state and Federal laws.
Essential Functions/Physical Requirements:
• Job requires lifting and carrying, or otherwise transporting objects weighing 40-200 pounds repeatedly (more than 70% of the times)
• A significant amount of time is spent walking, standing, sitting and climbing in and out of the vehicle.
• Body movements typically used: bending, stooping, squatting, climbing, reaching above the shoulder, crouching, balancing pushing and pulling.
• Hand movements typically used: twisting, turning, pulling, pushing, tapping, hitting and squeezing.
• Sight: ability to perceive objects by the eye. Vision must be accordance with DOT requirements (must pass the vision test)