3rd shift - 11:00pm-7:00am 5 days a week, Full-Time opening.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Secures/opens museum and other campus buildings as scheduled
- Performs routine rounds of all buildings/areas as scheduled
- Checks doors/windows of buildings to ensure tightly closed/locked; notes in log any unlocked
- Responds to all security requests on campus, relays messages to Supervisor
- Determines when incident requires written report, which report form to use and submits to
supervisor; may prepare other written reports as directed by supervisor.
- Completes all incident reports by taking the time to investigate; promptly reports incidents or
risks that require Supervisor’s attention
- Monitors security camera monitors/observes campus activity
- Maintains a courteous, respectful and professional manner at all times
- Observes the highest standards of conduct of the department and organization.
- Helps to maintain the highest standards of integrity, credibility, and trustworthiness
- All other security duties as needed and required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Enhanced knowledge of basic security and Emergency Action Procedures.
- Skill in both verbal and written communication.
- Skill in observing situations and decision making.
- Skill in dealing courteously with the public.
- Must be flexible and capable to work alone as well as in teams.