Help make the technologies, products and services that make a difference. That’s the opportunity that’s waiting for you at General Dynamics Mission Systems. We help our nation’s heroes keep our nation safe by creating solutions so advanced, they redefine innovation for the world. It’s an amazing challenge. And it’s waiting for you now.
We apply advanced technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, AR/VR, Cloud Native and Quantum Physics to solve our customers’ missions in cyber, RF, undersea, interstellar space and everything in between.
Working successfully within a team, the Surface and Undersea Systems, Systems Engineer will participate in requirements analysis, requirements management, functional analysis, performance analysis, system design, trade studies, systems integration and test (verification) in the development and evaluation of networks and information systems.
What you’ll experience:
- Technologies that aren’t just top-notch, they’re often top-secret
- A team of bold thinkers committed to exploring what’s next
- Opportunities to gain new knowledge - as it’s discovered
What you bring to the table:
- A Bachelor’s degree in systems engineering, a related specialized area or field is required; Agile experience preferred
- Clear understanding of systems engineering concepts, principles and theories
- Familiarity with technical standards
What sets you apart:
- Creative thinking with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to quickly grasp and apply new information
- Strong initiative and professionalism on projects with increasing complexity
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering, or a related Science, Engineering or Mathematics field. Agile experience preferred.
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: Department of Defense Secret security clearance is required within a reasonable period of time. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required.