Berkshire County Arc
395 South Street
Berkshire County Arc is a non-profit human service agency that has been providing community-based services to adults with developmental disabilities and/or brain injuries for over 50 yrs. Berkshire County Arc’s mission is to assist and support individuals in their quest to identify and realize their chosen lifestyles. This is accomplished through various programs offered: residential homes including independent apartments, employment services, day programs, adult family care, transitions, advocacy & family support, special needs pooled trusts and a mail-house staffed by people with disabilities that serves dozens of businesses across Western Massachusetts.
Berkshire County Arc’s programs are offered in Berkshire County and Pioneer Valley. We serve nearly 1,000 individuals per year and have over 700 dedicated staff.
No experience? We provide training to prepare you for your position.
Berkshire County Arc offers an excellent benefit package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life, retirement plan and tuition assistance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
|Site Manager for Specialize Residential Program $3,000 Sign On|
|Salary Range:||Location:||$25.50 Per Hour || Lanesborough
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Human Services
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Thursday, June 30th 10-3
Register NOW to secure your interview time at conta.cc/3mOvyto
Submit your application after you register to confirm your timeslot at bcarc.org/careers
$3,000 Sign On Bonus
Days/Hrs Vary 40 hrs/wk
- Assume primary responsibility for the recruitment, orientation, training, supervision, scheduling and evaluation of all assigned staff.
- Conduct performance appraisals with all assigned staff annually and following 90-day orientation.
- Perform required assessments and provide input toward annual objectives. Participate in all Team meetings toward the development and evaluation of a Residential Service Plan/Individual Service Plan for each person in the residence.
- Ensure that all programming will conform to the goals and objectives outlined in the Residential Service Plans/Individual Service Plans.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Residential Supervisor and/or the Director of Brain Injury Services.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred in a pertinent field, with three years’ experience.
- *Five years of supervisory experience in a residential setting maybe applied in lieu of educational requirements.
- Valid driver’s license & Insured vehicle