Berkshire Precision Tool, LLC, a leading supplier of American-made, industrial cutting tools, is seeking CNC Machine Operators for 2nd Shift for our production facility located in Pittsfield, MA. This person will be responsible for set-up and operation of production machinery.
The ideal candidate will be mechanically inclined. Trade school or prior machining experience is preferred but we will train the right individual. Prior experience using measuring tools such as calipers and micrometers is a plus.
For inexperienced operators who require training, starting pay is $18.00 per hour plus shift pay differential. For experienced operators, starting pay will be commensurate with experience.
We offer an excellent benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) including both base and Company matching contributions,paid holidays/vacation, long-term disability insurance, short-term disability insurance and life insurance.
Responsibilities for Machine Operator
• Operate machinery and equipment according to instructions
• Comply with all safety and health regulations
• Maintain a clean work area
Qualifications for Machine Operator
• High School Diploma or GED
• Basic computer knowledge
• Be detail-oriented with a good work ethic
• Possess good basic math skills
• Take pride in producing high quality American-made products
• Ability to follow written and oral instructions
• Ability to work in a team