Company Description: CHD is a family of more than 70 programs that deliver a wide range of integrated health care and social services in communities throughout Western Massachusetts and Connecticut, all aimed at helping people build strong productive lives.
Additional Business Name: The Center for Human Development
$36K Per Year
The Care Coordinator works in collaboration with the Medication Reconciliation nurses to provide support to recently discharged individuals from inpatient settings or Emergency Rooms in order to ensure adherence to aftercare plans and to attain quality metric benchmarks.
• Conduct face-to-face visits with Enrollees after their discharge from an inpatient facility.
• Outreach to inpatient facilities to obtain discharge information including list of medications.
• Coordinate visits and Enrollee contacts with BH and LTSS Care Coordinators.
• Assist with Medication Reconciliation activities.
• Assist with Enrollee follow-up after an Emergency Room visit.
• Arrange for translation services as needed to assist with communication with Enrollee.
• Accurately document member encounters in medical record in a timely manner
• Adhere to all applicable compliance requirements and the agency’s Code of Conduct
Two years of experience in community based outreach, recovery coaching, peer specialist role, behavioral health, etc.
• Bachelor’s Degree in human services or behavioral health related field
• Strong interpersonal and customer relations skills
• Effective teaching skills • Ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds and experiences
• Knowledge regarding psychiatric rehab, substance use, and understanding of recovery model
• Demonstrated computer literacy
• Bilingual - English/Spanish preferred
• Ability to make visits in a home-based setting
• Demonstrates empathy, compassion and care
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Must have a vehicle available for work purposes
Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity.
Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)