Company Description: Berkshire Precision Tool, LLC is a privately held, US manufacturer of performance and applications specific, carbide cutting tools. We are headquartered and manufacture in the Berkshires in Pittsfield, MA.
We market our products under the Data Flute brand. Data Flute is recognized as an industry leader in precision, performance carbide end mills.
Berkshire Precision Tool, LLC, a leading supplier of American-made, industrial cutting tools, is seeking a qualified individual who will be responsible for quoting, simulating master grinding programs, technical support, CAD and CNC programming experience is a plus.
Excellent benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid holidays/vacation, long-term/short-term disability and life insurance.
• Engineering or Drafting degree and/or experience preferred
• Mechanically inclined, hands-on approach to problem solving
• Experience using CAD software (SolidWorks preferred)
• Passion for engineering, costing and manufacturing processes
• Ability to work well and communicate across different departments
• Positive, team oriented attitude
• Self-driven with the ability to work independently
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
• Must maintain strong attention to detail while multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
• Works with a sense of urgency
• Strong customer service focus